You may be surprised to hear that the regular store-bought toothpaste that you use to brush your teeth and gums has so many other beneficial uses. Hence, we decided to make a list with the best applications of toothpaste and present them to you.
Different Uses of Toothpaste
- You can clean silver with the help of a cotton cloth and toothpaste.
- You can prevent headlights from becoming blurry by rubbing them with some toothpaste.
- You can remove dirt from piano keys by using toothpaste.
- To shine your shoes and make them look as new, rub them gently with toothpaste.
- To avoid foggy goggles, use toothpaste to clean them.
- To eliminate water stains from tables, use toothpaste.
- If you have an ink stain on your shirt or carpet, this is the best product to clean it thoroughly. Apply some toothpaste onto the stain, leave it to dry for 24 hours, and wash it in the machine the next morning.
- Dye stains from clothes or carpets can be treated with toothpaste.
- To alleviate itchiness and discomfort from mosquito bites, rub the areas with toothpaste.
- You can dry out pimples if you apply some toothpaste onto them and leave them overnight.
- If you do not have adhesive tape at hand, you should know that you can use toothpaste to hang posters on the wall. Just apply some toothpaste on the corners and attach the poster to the wall. If you want to remove it, do not worry, the toothpaste will not damage the wall.
- To eliminate scratches on cars, rub them with some toothpaste and a cloth.
- If your DVDs or CDs are not working because they have scratches, rub them with toothpaste and they will work again.
- To thoroughly cleanse your thermoses, squeeze some toothpaste into the thermos and pour water. Close it and shake it well and then clean it with soap.
- To eliminate unpleasant odor from the hands you should clean them with toothpaste.
- Nail polish can be easily removed with toothpaste and it will also leave a fresh smell afterwards.
- To clean stains on your iron, rub it with this ingredient.
- If you have scratches on your smartphone, remove them with toothpaste.
ORGANIC FOOD MEDICINE