Garlic has many useful properties, including anti-cancer properties. As per Tibetan tradition, garlic is the most important ingredient in ancient medicine. It helps in weight loss and cleansing the body.
Garlic can speed up your metabolism. It can also fight the damage that free radicals cause to the body. Here is how garlic can cure high cholesterol and other illnesses.
When you peel, cut, or crush garlic, it begins to spread a sharp smell. This is because of glycosides. Glycosides are sulfur compounds that are the main components and that contribute to the characteristics of this strong smell.
In 1892, according to some studies was confirmed that garlic consists of unsaturated sulfur compounds as well as an anti-bacterial chemical called allicin. A few years later, a further compound was found, which had unscented needle-shaped crystals. These crystals were called alliin. Even though this compound has no anti-bacterial properties, scientists found that by adding the enzyme to fresh garlic, its anti-bacterial action gets to be enhanced.
Garlic consists of six potent and powerful phenyl-propanoids that have been isolated from its peel.
In a latest study, 50 patients with high LDL cholesterol levels and 50 with normal cholesterol levels were given garlic for a period of two months. The outcomes showed decreased cholesterol levels as well as lower blood pressure. Additionally, there was an increase in vitamins C and E. According to this study, was confirmed that garlic has cardiovascular benefits because it aids in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol.
People experiencing excessive excretion of hydro-chloric acid may find it hard to tolerate garlic.
But, this herb is highly useful for increasing appetite, strengthening the body’s nervous system, fighting infection, curing chronic bronchitis, and protecting the scalp against hair loss and dandruff.
There are also many other benefits of garlic that most of the people are not aware of. Here are some of these health benefits for your attention:
- Fatty deposits are eliminated from the body.
- Decreases LDL cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol.
- Lowers triglycerides in the blood.
- Averts the formation of blood clots.
- Purifies the liver and improves its function.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system and fights the free radicals.
A TREATMENT BASED ON GARLIC RECIPE
In order to prepare this ancient Tibetan cure, you have to begin by filling up a glass bottle with 1 liter of alcohol at 70 degrees together with 350 grams of raw, peeled, and chopped garlic.
After that, close the lid tightly. Leave it to stay in the fridge for ten days. You ought to filter the liquid. The liquid should have greenish in color. This can be done with a cloth. When you have filtered the liquid, leave it in the fridge for another three days before starting the treatment. You must drink this liquid with a little water, twenty minutes prior to your main meals.
- The first day, you should take one drop before breakfast, two drops before lunch, and three drops before dinner.
- From the second to the sixth day, you should increase your daily dose until you get to 15 drops before breakfast, 14 before lunch, and 13 before dinner.
- From the seventh to tenth day, you will have to decrease the doses, reaching three drops before breakfast, two before lunch, and one before dinner.
You can take 25 drops every day, if your treatment is still not finished. You will soon notice the incredible effects on your health.