Without doubt, garlic is one of the healthiest foods in the world. This small, but highly nutritious vegetable has an abundance of benefits for your overall health. Namely, the National Library of Medicine emphasizes that it can treat more than 150 health problems like cancer, damaged DNA, clogged arteries, diabetes, infections, etc. If you are still uncertain about its power, check out the list below with some of the health problems garlic is able to treat.
The Benefits of Garlic
- It treats candida
- It treats helicobacter pylori
- It can treat methicillin staphylococcus aureus
- It can treat mycobacterium tuberculosis
- It can eliminate clostridium
- It can remove B strep group infection
- It can treat cytomegalovirus
- It can treat HIV 1
- It is great against thrush
- It can treat vibrio infections
- Garlic is very powerful in eliminating the Kiebsiella infection
Garlic Can Prevent and Treat Cancer?
Furthermore, there are several studies that point out garlic’s power to destroy some types of cancer. This being said, as a preventive measure, it is good to consume 5 to 6 cloves per day. The best way to intake garlic is in its raw form, however, after chopping it, leave it for 15 minutes or so before eating it so that it can release the cancer- and fungi-fighting enzymes.